Shipping, Return, and Warranty
Free standard shipping and free return service are available for purchases made within 90 days on conterminous United States order
Duty and tax unpaid(DDU) shipping is available for international orders
Every single set of Soumatrix speakers are designed and crafted to be just what you are thrilled about. We understand, however, that sometime they may not be what you expected. In that unlikely case, we invite you to review the following terms about returning a product.
Please contact us via email if you wish to return any undamaged speaker kit. We will notify you if we can still accept the speakers via email. If applicable, we can offer you a refund based upon the original purchase method or exchange the product upon request.
Free return service is available within 90 calendar days starting from the date of purchase. A complimentary shipping label will be provided upon request, and you can return any undamaged speaker kit by simply shipping it along with included accessories and receipt package to this address:
SOUND MATRIX CORP.
512 E 11th Street Ste130
Austin, TX 78701 UNITED STATES
Any service and items with claimed value cannot be refunded. Such terms include but are not limited to: claimed installation service, rebate upon purchase, gift cards, etc.
Please email us if you need any assistance in these processes. We are more than happy to assist you through our return service.
Additionally, please note the following:
We can only accept undamaged products with the original package. Some scratches are fine, traces of installation are acceptable, but we cannot offer a refund if they are significantly broken.
Claimed installation services and gift cards are not eligible for refund, and their cash value will be subtracted from the refund value.
- The value of claimed installation service varies between different installation service provider.
If the product comes with a gift receipt, we will offer you gift credits with equivalent value for the purpose of refunding.
If you ship the products within the conterminous United States, we will offer a free return label. However, if you return the product from the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, or other countries, you will be responsible for applied shipment fees.
- Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) International shipping is available on selected countries. Local duty and tax shall be collected by the carrier. If delivery is not completed due to the customer's inability to fulfill local duty and tax, shipping and return fee can not refunded. For information on local duty and tax rate, please contact your local custom office for details.
SOUMATRIX LIMITED WARRANTY
Sound Matrix Corp is dedicated to making and keeping our customers happy, that is we offer our (2) year limited warranty. If you are in a leasing term we will cover the product for the length of your term. Please see below for all details, if you still have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. (see contact info below)
This Warranty covers all car speakers and related accessories.
Length of Warranty: This (2) year warranty begins on the date that your invoice was printed on. (see invoice for actual date)
Who is Covered: Anyone who makes a purchase through soumatrix.com and authorized dealers.
What is Covered: This Warranty covers defects in materials or (parts ) in the product.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product to Soumatrix for repair (claims must be presented to the carrier.)
- Damage caused by accident or abuse, including burned voice coils caused by over-driving the speaker (volume turned up and driven into distortion or clipping). Speaker mechanical failure (punctures, tears or rips)
- Damage caused by negligence, misuse, improper operation.
- Damage cause by act of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, flood, storms or other acts of nature. Any cost related to the removal or re-installation of the product.
- Any product which has the serial number defaced, altered or removed.
- Any product which has been adjusted, altered or modified without Soumatrix's consent.
- Any product not purchased from an Authorized Soumatrix Dealer.
How to obtain Warranty Service:
- You are responsible for delivery of the product back to Soumatrix and for payment of any initial shipping charges after 90 days of the purchase. Soumatrix will, at its option, repair or replace the product with a new or reconditioned product without charge. If the repairs are covered by the warranty, and the if product was to Soumatrix, Soumatrix will pay the return shipping charges.
- You should provide a detailed description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
- You must supply proof of your purchase of the product.
- You must package the product securely to avoid damage during shipment. To prevent lost packages it is recommended to use a carrier that provides a tracking service.
Still have more questions?
No problem! Fill out the form on our contact page and we will respond as soon as possible!